Jay Abraham has released three full length books on pdf today. All he asked is you tell 25 entrepreneurs you know.
The second is called
No Limit – The Limit is Only In Your Brain
This is what he says…
“Book two is a rough English translation of a huge bestseller I co-authored in Japan to help the estimated 35,000 young adults who every year commit suicide — because they feel helpless, hopeless, purposeless, irrelevant in their career, life.
No Limit – The Limit is Only In Your Brain provides a strategy for gaining passion, a mammoth sense of purpose and possibility.
It’s actually a surprisingly inspiring read for any entrepreneur who may have lost their way, feels helpless, deflated emotionally and beleaguered.
This is a rough draft done by a well-intended Japanese translator, but it IS imperfect. Nevertheless, I sense working through it is more than worth the trouble.”
I haven’t read it yet but I can tell you:
- Jay Abraham has been a major influence on my thinking about business growth, opportunities for profit and marketing.
- His book “Getting Everything You Can…” is one of the books I recommend all business owners read.
- This seems very suitable for business owners who feel stuck because the business is struggling. I’m not so keen on the “rough draft” issue but it’s very relevant to people who read my blog.
Get To Know Me
Paul Simister is a business coach who helps business owners who are stuck or struggling with disappointing marketing, to get unstuck. You can then start attracting, converting and keeping more customers. If your business is based in the UK, you can have a free 60 minutes Business SOS consultation (please click) with me to get you unstuck.Don't forget to download and read my FREE Report - The SIX Steps PROFIT Formula: The Simple Rules That Every Small Business Owner Needs To Know available to download at Six Steps Report (Please click).
- Jay Abraham Free Book – Putting Your Marketing Genius to Work
- Summary: The Sticking Point Solution: Review and Analysis of Abraham’s Book
- The Sticking Point Solution by Jay Abraham
- The Worst-case Scenario Business Survival Guide by David Borgenicht & Mark Joyner
- Neuromarketing by Patrick Renvoise and Christophe Morin