Jay Abraham has released three full length books on pdf today. All he asked is you tell 25 entrepreneurs you know.
The third is called
Putting Your Marketing Genius to Work
This is what he says…
“It’s a lighter introductory to Jay Abraham, designed and intended to stimulate entrepreneurs unfamiliar with me and my work to seek more of our products, programs, services — due to the exciting realizations the book quickly brings out.
While not as deep as the other two, it is an excellent fast-track review of my body of work and might stimulate YOU to want more/deeper access to our products.”
He also warns there are promotional elements in this book which are absent from the other two.
I haven’t read it yet but I can tell you:
- Jay Abraham has been a major influence on my thinking about business growth, opportunities for profit and marketing.
- His book “Getting Everything You Can…” is one of the books I recommend all business owners read.
- This is the book which, on first sight, appeals to me most. My knowledge of Jay Abraham will go far beyond the elements in this book but it’s always useful to read an overview which lets you see the jigsaw puzzle put back together.
Get To Know Me
Paul Simister is a business coach who helps business owners who are stuck or struggling with disappointing marketing, to get unstuck. You can then start attracting, converting and keeping more customers. If your business is based in the UK, you can have a free 60 minutes Business SOS consultation (please click) with me to get you unstuck.Don't forget to download and read my FREE Report - The SIX Steps PROFIT Formula: The Simple Rules That Every Small Business Owner Needs To Know available to download at Six Steps Report (Please click).
- Jay Abraham Free Book – How To Get The Money For Your Great Idea, Start-Up or Expansion
- Jay Abraham Free Book – No Limit – The Limit is Only In Your Brain
- Summary: Money-Making Secrets of Marketing Genius Jay Abraham and Other Marketing Wizards: Review and Analysis of Abraham’s Book
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- The Sticking Point Solution by Jay Abraham