I only gave
Jeffrey S. Davis and Mark Cohen on The 24-Hour Turnaround: How Amazing Entrepreneurs Succeed In Tough Times: A THINKAha Book
One Star in my review posted on Amazon.co,uk.
Here is my book review.
This Think aha book is one of a series of meant to give you quick, actionable advice.
It’s the first one I’ve read in the series. It will also be the last.
The format consists of a series of short points, expressed in one sentence and you’re meant to pick a few to action.
As far as I was concerned, the way it is done, made the book a waste of time.
It is easy to confuse this book with The 24 Hour Turnaround by Jeffrey Davis and Mark Cohen. That is a “proper book ” although I’m still not particularly keen on it.
If you need to turnaround your business, either because it’s become stuck or is at risk of failure, there are much better books available. It’s what this Think aha book is based on and is a look at leadership in difficult times.
Get To Know Me
- Top 100 Tips for Business Turnaround by Paul Davis
- 24 Hour Business Turnaround by Sharad Kumar Churiwala and Govindaraju TV
- 50 Quick and Easy Ways to Outstanding Critical Thinking at Work by Mike Gershon
- Finding The Cause Of Performance Problems In A Business
- Kick This Recession In The Butt by KE Hall