If you’re the owner of a small business based in the UK, I may be able to help you with one-to-one business coaching, mentoring and advice.
How To Get From Where You Are
To Where You Want To Be
Are you feeling stuck, perhaps even frustrated and you want more from your business?
Do you want:
- More Profit.
- More Satisfaction That You’re Doing Well.
Do you lack someone to:
- Bounce ideas off,
- To give you help and advice when you need it,
- Some support and encouragement when times are difficult and
- Perhaps even someone to hold you accountable when you know you’re not doing the things that you know you need to do?
If so, it sounds like you need what I think of as a “business best friend” and what others call a business coach, a mentor or business advisor.
I would like to give you a free 60 minute trial session – what I call a Business SOS (which stands for Second Opinion Session) – so that you can see for yourself what it’s like to work with me on a business issue, without any cost, commitment or obligation.
You may love it, you might not. An important ingredient is the personal chemistry between us but, even if I’m not the right person, it might encourage you to find someone who is and he or she can help you build your business to new heights.
About Me, Paul Simister – A Business Coach & Advisor In Birmingham, West Midlands
You wouldn’t want an unqualified doctor if you were seriously ill so let me explain why you should contact me about your business.
I have more than 35 years business experience including 20 years as a self employed business consultant, coach and advisor. I’m a qualified Chartered Accountant, have an MBA (master of business administration degree) and I am a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
You can rely on my expertise as I continue to work hard to keep my skills up-to-date, as shown by reading and reviewing 353 business books so far.
My core skills are in marketing, business strategy and finance with an emphasis on improving your profit and cash flow.
It’s an approach I call “the heart of a marketer and the mind of a finance director” as it helps you to know:
- What you have to change and
- How to change it..
The Aim Is To Help You To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be
My services are entirely tailored to you.
First we have to find out where you are in terms of your business.
- How it is performing financially and how you monitor your progress.
- How it is different from your competitors.
- How you market and sell your products and services to see what works and what doesn’t.
- What the overall strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are for your business.
Then you have to decide where you want to take your business in the next one to five years.
- What work / life balance do you want?
- What’s the main purpose of your business?
- What is a motivating, powerful vision of your business at the end of the period?
If you already know these things then great. We’re off to a good start. If not, I’ll explain how to do them.
Then we concentrate on your improvement plan.
I’m not a fan of lengthy business plans although they are needed if you want to raise extra money from a bank or investor. Almost as soon as they are done, they are out of date because something, somewhere has changed.
We need to know where we’re going and a general idea of how to get there but the detailed planning is only needed for the next few weeks and then we look forward as far as we need to.
Think of it like your GPS system in your car. During a journey, circumstances change and a new plan has to be plotted to take account of the new information but the end destination doesn’t normally change.
“My 500% Return On Investment And You Get Paid First” Guarantee
I take a very different approach to most business coaches, advisors and mentors.
- I believe that you should make much more money out of us working together than I do. I’ve put a number on it, I believe you should get at least a 500% return on your investment with me. This means that how much you pay me depends on how much your business improves and no, I don’t need a complicated calculation to work it out. I trust your judgement. Yes some people have “taken me” but I prefer that than anyone thinking I didn’t deserve my money.
- I also believe that the first thing I do shouldn’t be to make you worse off. I don’t demand any kind of deposit or payment upfront as a sign of your commitment. Again I trust that you want to build your business and make it more successful, even more than I do. Again, sometimes I’ve been wrong and people haven’t been prepared to do what’s necessary to succeed. I normally end those projects quickly, perhaps after some tough talking to try to get them committed, at no cost to the client.
How To Start If You’re Interested
If you think that working with a business advisor and coach is what you need to build a better, stronger, more profitable business, then I invite you to take up the option of the Free Business SOS.
It’s best to email rather than telephone, so please email me at email@example.com and tell me why you feel your business is stuck.
Topics that you might want to focus on during our 60 minutes are:
- How to increase your sales and profit. I suggest we target finding at least an extra £10,000 of profit and hopefully much more, but to do so, you will need to share some key numbers in advance of our session.
- How to increase your cash flow.
- How to make your business different from your competitors and how to explain these differences to your customers.
- How to get the information you need to spot problems and opportunities earlier.
- How to stop your business drifting without a clear purpose or plan.
- How to turnaround your business.
- Or how to solve another pressing issue you face.
There is no commitment or obligation created by asking for a Business SOS. It’s a practical business coaching and advice session and not a sales pitch.
Obviously I hope to impress you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you feel your business is stuck.