If you’re the owner of a small business based in the UK, I may be able to help you with one-to-one business coaching, mentoring and advice.
Get Unstuck And Start Moving Your Business Forward Again With My Business Coaching And Advice
Do you want:
- More profit?
- More satisfaction from knowing that you’re doing well with your business?
And do you lack:
- Someone to bounce ideas off?
- Someone to give you help and advice when you need it?
- Someone to give you support and encouragement when times are difficult?
- And perhaps even someone to hold you accountable when you know you’re not doing the things that you know you need to do?
If so, it sounds like you need what I think of as a “business best friend” and what others call a business coach, a mentor or business advisor.
I would like to give you a free 60 minute trial session – what I call a Business SOS (which stands for Second Opinion Session) – so that you can see for yourself what it’s like to work with me on a business issue, without any cost, commitment or obligation.
Click over on the link and you’ll see how it works but we’ll focus on a business issue of yours that is troubling you.
You may love it, you might not.
An essential ingredient to a business coaching and mentoring relationship is the personal chemistry between us.
Even if I’m not the right person, it might encourage you to find someone who right for you and he or she can help you build your business to new heights.
- The free Business SOS – practical help for you and a bit of fun for me.
- A Business Troubleshooting Session – this is a fee paying service where we will spend a morning working on an issue of yours. More intensive that my Business SOS, less commitment from you than my coaching.
- A one to one business coaching programme designed to get you unstuck and moving forward.
The Aim Of My Coaching And Mentoring Is To Help You To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be
My services are entirely tailored to you and your business.
It starts with two exercises:
- Defining where you are.
- Defining where you want to be and what needs to change.
After that, the sessions go where your business needs us to go.
If that sounds vague, let me outline what we are likely to discuss:
- Your business strategy and how you aim to delight customers whilst beating competitors and making a profit. This is likely to involve working on how your business is different from your competitors.
- How to find better ways to market your business and reach your target customers.
- How to monitor performance of the critical success factors in your business. I normally give business owners a simple way to get feedback from customers.
- How to get more profit and cashflow from your business. I need to do this to make sure your business has the money to pay my fee and to give you and your family a treat.
- We may talk about how to develop better systems in your business and how you can get better results from your employees.
These are all specific interests of mine and you’ll see from my book reviews, that I read widely.
How Much Does My Business Coaching Cost?
That depends on two things:
- How many weeks’ coaching we choose to work together.
- Whether the coaching is by one to one sessions on Skype or the telephone or whether we go the lower cost, email route. As well as saving you money, this has the advantage that we can both work independently of each other rather than trying to find a time when we can talk.
- Whether you want the intensive “boot camp” version of daily contact to keep you on track and to make sure you don’t get stuck with our improvement project to get you unstuck.
- Whether you choose to have an ongoing relationship after our initial work is done.
The Entry Point
It all starts with the Business SOS free call to see how well we connect while talking through an important part of your business.