Are You A UK Business Owner Who Is Stuck And Struggling
With Disappointing Marketing
And You’re Unsure How To Get Unstuck?
Get A Free 60 Minutes One To One Business SOS (Second Opinion Session) To Get You Unstuck, Feeling Better About Your Business And Back To Attracting, Converting And Keeping
Sometimes when you’re stuck, all it takes to get unstuck is an honest, open conversation with an informed outsider who can get you to see your situation in a different way.
Business owners often say to me:
- “Why didn’t I think of that? It’s so obvious.”
- “I wish I’d spoken to you sooner, instead of struggling on my own.”
Why don’t you try talking to me for yourself?
Email me to ask for a Business SOS to get yourself unstuck and back to making the progress you want. Tell me why you feel stuck.You’ll feel better and you’ll get more direction in your business.
Why You Get Stuck And What You Can Do
Nearly all business owners get stuck at some stage and many get stuck regularly.
It happens when you have a challenging situation and you don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off or to give you the proper advice you need. Strangely, just talking out loud to someone who can understand can help you to find your own solutions.
Of course, I can do more than listen.
The challenges I can provide most help with are:
- If you need more customers, sales, profit and cash flow, I will help you to improve your marketing process so you get more qualified enquiries that will convert into customers.
- If you feel your business is currently drifting without a clear direction, I will help you to plan and work around your constraints. This will give you a direction to follow based on what you want to achieve within your business and your wider life.
- If your business is under pressure from new competitors and/or changing customer needs, I will help you to develop a new strategy to protect your business against these dangers.
Talking to me can save you a lot of time and frustration.
This Business SOS is a no obligation, free session. I’m here to help you and I won’t try to sell to you unless you ask me about my services.
Stop worrying about your challenging situation and feeling frustrated and start taking action to get unstuck with this 60 minutes free session. Email me, Paul Simister at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com with Business SOS in the subject line and explain why you feel stuck. I’ll work with you in the session to get you unstuck and re-energised with your business.
Why You Should Listen To My Advice
I can give you practical help because:
- I focus on helping stuck and struggling small business owners improve their performance. This is different from helping successful businesses get bigger. I’m not just interested but obsessed with finding ways to help struggling business owners who want to change and do better (for more details, please see About Me).
- I am properly qualified. I have prestigious qualifications in business. I’m a Chartered Accountant and have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. I’m also a Certified Guerilla Marketing Coach.
- I have plenty of experience. I have more than 35 years business experience and I’ve been self employed as a business consultant, coach, project manager and trainer since 1995.
- I work hard to keep my skills and knowledge up-to-date. I am very knowledgeable about business issues – especially marketing, business strategy and planning and I work hard to increase my knowledge. You can see this for yourself in the 490 business books read and reviewed.
- I won’t waste your time. If I don’t think I can give you genuine help in the 60 minutes Business SOS, I’ll tell you upfront. I’ll give you whatever tips I can by email.
- I am passionate and committed. I love helping business owners who are willing to make changes in what they do. This is my version of fun.
- This is not a disguised sales pitch. I’m semi-retired on health grounds and can only work regularly with a very small number of business owners. My aim is to give you genuine help and I’m reluctant to sell because I only want to work with people who really want to work with me.
Email me, Paul Simister at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com with Business SOS in the subject line and explain why you feel stuck.
Why I Am Making Such A Good Offer To Invest My Time In You And Your Business
- I get a real kick out of helping business owners. Helping you makes me feel good. I can help far more business owners like you with this free service than I can through my paid services.
- I want to pick up one or two new clients for my weekly business coaching. Because I don’t work with many people, I like to be challenged but I also need to believe the business owner is committed to making changes. There needs to be the right chemistry between us and I need to feel you have an interesting challenge. I love learning about new types of businesses.
- These sessions and how you respond to my advice gives me a good opportunity to assess how well we could work together. This is essential when the majority of my fee often depends on you getting better results.
- This is a way of marketing which suits my personality. I’m naturally shy but not quiet. I’d rather spend an hour preparing for a call with you and another 60 minutes helping you, than taking time to go networking.
- After the Business SOS, you might want to refer me to a friend who owns a business and needs a little help.
Email me and ask for a Business SOS. I’ll help you get unstuck and get back to doing more right things in your business.
The Sooner You Start, The Sooner You’ll Get Unstuck And Feel Better
When you ask for a Business SOS, I think you’ll immediately feel a little better. You’re no longer on your own because I will do my best to get you unstuck. You’ll get ideas on how to move forward and you have the possibility of asking for my help on an ongoing basis.
The focus of the 60 minutes session depends on how you describe your challenge. If you’re not sure how to explain, I have a poll asking readers why their businesses get stuck and struggle. More than 100 people have already voted. >>> Poll – Why Businesses Get Stuck And Struggle?
You Can See This Free Session In One Of Two Ways
This call can either be:
- A one-off, no obligation free service to help you now that things are difficult. There is no sales pitch. You’ll have to ask if you want to know more about my services. Why am I doing this? I get a kick out of helping business owners and these 60 minute consultations help to give me a quick way to speak to more people.
- If you feel you might want ongoing help, you can see it as a possible introduction to my business coaching and advice . This is a “try before you buy” offer because, regardless of how I’ve helped other business owners, what matters is how I can prove I can help you. Personal chemistry is also key.
You’ve got nothing to lose. You’ll get help you need or at least be pointed in the right direction.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com with Business SOS in the subject line and tell me why you feel stuck and would like some support.
Just be aware that my time for these sessions is restricted and I can only do two a week. Get in now and get towards the front of the queue.
If You Want To Become A Client
If you have found the Business SOS call helpful and you’d like to become a client, there are a few things you need to know.
- I reduce the “I can’t afford it” problem by getting paid the majority of my fee after the business has been improved (please see Fees and Guarantee). This is very rare. Few business coaches and advisors are willing to link their fees to your success.
- I make it very easy for you to “try before you buy” through this Business SOS process. This call is focused on giving you genuine help and advice and I don’t hold back. The best proof I can help you is to demonstrate it to you.
- Because I’m semi-retired, I will only have one main client per day. If you become a client, you are special to me and not just one of many. I don’t work to the clock and stop the call at the 50 minute mark because my next client is scheduled in 10 minutes.
- The downside of only having one client a day is I am fussy about who I’ll work with on a longer term project.
If You Become A Client, I Get Most Of My Fees When You Confirm You’re Making Progress
Because of the way I choose to work, mainly getting paid from the improvement in your results, it’s as important to me to choose the right clients as it is for you to choose the right business coach and advisor.
I expect to do many Business SOS calls with business owners who aren’t suitable to be my clients or, to be honest, don’t want my regular help. Don’t feel shy or committed to doing something you don’t want.
What Other People Have To Say About This Free Service
As I said above, there is no obligation to buy my services and these comments are all by people who didn’t become clients but found my free advice very helpful.
“Incredibly insightful, thanks.” Boris van Hemmen
“Our chat has been a big help. Thanks for the time and effort you spent.” Chrissie Vowles-Barrett
“After a turbulent period, I was lacking focus and drive. I decided to use Paul’s free business SOS not expecting much, however, I received an in depth email which clarified my options and helped me implement immediate changes within my business.” Jill Crowther
Other Options To Get My Help
If you’d prefer to start with a shorter “getting to know you” chat before deciding if you want the free Business SOS, that’s fine too provided you’re looking for an ongoing relationship.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and tell me you’d like a chat before the Business SOS. This means I won’t do as much preparation but I’d still to like to know what your business does and your website address, if you have one.
Another option is that we can do the entire Business SOS by email if it’s hard for you to arrange a time to talk. Just be aware that I’m likely to ask more detailed questions up front before I start giving you my ideas because I can’t clarify if my ideas are relevant when I’m not talking to you. Again email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and make it clear you’d like the email version of the Business SOS.
I have written the following free report. I recommend that you download it to experience my ideas before you talk to me:
Paul Simister BA FCA MBA CGMC