If You’re A Business Owner Who Is Stuck & Struggling
And Unsure How To Get Unstuck
Get A Free, Confidential, No Obligation, 60 Minutes One To One Business SOS (Second Opinion Session) With Business Coach,
Paul Simister (UK Businesses Only).)))
If you’re frustrated because your business is stuck or struggling, and you’re unsure what to do, I can help you get unstuck.
Nearly all business owners will get stuck as some stage and many get stuck regularly. It’s natural and normally happens because you don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off or to give you proper feedback and advice.
Now is the time to stop worrying and to start taking action with this 60 minutes free session. To get unstuck email Paul Simister at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com with Business SOS in the subject line and explain why you feel stuck and you’d like some help.
If I don’t think I can help you, I won’t waste your time but tell you upfront by email and point you in the right direction.
If you’re thinking about a longer coaching/advisor relationship than one call, you may want to find out if I’m the right business coach and advisor for you before using this Business SOS as a way to try before you buy.
How I’m Different From Other Business Coaches & Advisors
- I’m obsessed with helping stuck and struggling small businesses improve their performance. Not just interested but obsessed (please see About Me).
- I am very knowledgeable about business issues and I can prove that through my qualifications (Chartered Accountant, MBA), experience (more than 35 years in total and self employed since 1995) and the 490 business books read and reviewed.
- I reduce the “I can’t afford it” problem by getting paid the majority of my fee after the business has been improved (please see Fees and Guarantee).
- I make it very easy for you to “try before you buy” through my Business SOS process. This call is focused on giving you genuine help and advice and I don’t hold back until you become a client. The best proof that I can genuinely help you is by demonstrating it to you.
- Because I’m semi-retired, I will only have one main client per day. If you become a client, you are special to me and not just one of many. I don’t work to the clock and stop the call at the 50 minute mark because my next client is scheduled in 10 minute
The Sooner You Start, The Sooner You’ll Be Unstuck
When you ask for a Business SOS, you’ll immediately feel a little better. You’re no longer on your own because I will do my best to get you unstuck.
The focus of the 60 minutes session depends on how you describe the problem. If you’re not sure how to explain, I have a poll asking readers why their businesses get stuck and struggle. More than 100 people have already voted. >>> Poll – Why Businesses Get Stuck And Struggle?
In our session, I will move you forward and explain what you need to do.
You Can See This Business SOS In One Of Two Ways
This call can either be:
- A one-off, no obligation free service to help you now that things are difficult. There is no sales pitch. You’ll have to ask if you want to know more about my services. Why am I doing this? I get a kick out of helping business owners and these 60 minute consultations help to give me a quick way to speak to more people.
- If you feel you might want ongoing help, you can see it as an introduction to my business coaching and advice . This is a “try before you buy” offer because, you’ll be only too aware that, regardless of how I’ve helped other business owners, what matters is how I can prove I can help you. Personal chemistry is also key.
You’ve got nothing to lose. You’ll get help or at least be pointed in the right direction.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and tell me why you feel stuck and would like some support.
Just be aware that my time for these sessions is restricted and I can only do two a week. Get in now and get towards the front of the queue.
If You Become A Client, I Get Most Of My Fees When You Confirm You’re Making The Progress
Because of the way I choose to work, mainly getting paid from the improvement in your results, it’s as important to me to choose the right clients as it is for you to choose the right business coach and advisor.
What Other People Have To Say About This Free Service
As I said above, there is no obligation to buy my services and these comments are all by people who didn’t become clients but found my free advice very helpful.
“Incredibly insightful, thanks.”
Boris van Hemmen
“Our chat has been a big help. Thanks for the time and effort you spent.” Chrissie Vowles-Barrett
“After a turbulent period, I was lacking focus and drive. I decided to use Paul’s free business SOS not expecting much, however, I received an in depth email which clarified my options and helped me implement immediate changes within my business.” Jill Crowther
Other Options To Get My Help
If you’d prefer to start with a shorter “getting to know you” chat before deciding if you want the free Business SOS, that’s fine too provided you’re looking for an ongoing relationship.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and tell me you’d like a chat before the Business SOS. This means I won’t do as much preparation but I’d still to like to know what your business does and your website address, if you have one.
Another option is that we can do the entire Business SOS by email if it’s hard for you to arrange a time to talk. Just be aware that I’m likely to ask more detailed questions up front before I start giving you my ideas because I can’t clarify if my ideas are relevant when I’m not talking to you. Again email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and make it clear you’d like the email version of the Business SOS.
I have written the following free reports. Download them to experience my ideas before you talk to me:
- The Six Steps Profit Formula
The Profit Tipping Point – on another website, Differentiate Your Business. Marketing Secrets For Small Businesses – on another website, The Business Coaching Blog.
These last two websites have been taken offline while I make adjustments. By all means, email me and ask for the two you can’t get to.
Paul Simister BA FCA MBA CGMC