If You’re A Business Owner Who Is Stuck & Struggling
And Unsure How To Get Unstuck
Get A Free 60 Minutes One To One Business SOS
– Second Opinion Session – With Me (UK Businesses Only).)))
If you’re frustrated because your business is stuck or struggling, and you’re unsure what to do, I can help you get unstuck.
Nearly all business owners get stuck at some stage and many get stuck regularly. It normally happens because you don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off or to give you proper feedback and advice when you need it.
The challenges I can provide most help with are:
- A shortage of customers, profit and cash flow;
- A feeling that your business has started drifting without a clear direction;
- Your business is under pressure from competitors and/or changing customer needs and you need to find new ways to make it unique and stand out from your competitors.
Talking to me can save you a lot of time and frustration. In our session, I will move you forward and explain what you need to do. A fresh perspective may quickly get you unstuck and re-motivated to make improvements in your business.
This is a no obligation, free session. At this stage, I’m here to help you and I won’t try to sell to you unless you ask about my services.
Stop worrying about your challenging situation and start taking action with this 60 minutes free session. To get unstuck, email Paul Simister at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com with Business SOS in the subject line and explain why you feel stuck.
Why I’m The Business Coach & Advisor To Contact Because I’m Different From Others
- I’m obsessed with helping stuck and struggling small business owners improve their performance. Not just interested but obsessed (please see About Me).
- I reduce the “I can’t afford it” problem by getting paid the majority of my fee after the business has been improved (please see Fees and Guarantee).
- I am very knowledgeable about business issues – especially marketing, business strategy and planning. I can prove that through my qualifications, experience and the 490 business books read and reviewed.
- I make it very easy for you to “try before you buy” through this Business SOS process. This call is focused on giving you genuine help and advice and I don’t hold back. The best proof I can help you is to demonstrate it to you.
- Because I’m semi-retired, I will only have one main client per day. If you become a client, you are special to me and not just one of many. I don’t work to the clock and stop the call at the 50 minute mark because my next client is scheduled in 10 minutes.
The Sooner You Start, The Sooner You’ll Be Unstuck And Feel Better
When you ask for a Business SOS, you’ll immediately feel a little better. You’re no longer on your own because I will do my best to get you unstuck. You’ll get ideas on how to move forward and you have the possibility of my help on an ongoing basis.
The focus of the 60 minutes session depends on how you describe your challenge. If you’re not sure how to explain, I have a poll asking readers why their businesses get stuck and struggle. More than 100 people have already voted. >>> Poll – Why Businesses Get Stuck And Struggle?
You Can See This Free Session In One Of Two Ways
This call can either be:
- A one-off, no obligation free service to help you now that things are difficult. There is no sales pitch. You’ll have to ask if you want to know more about my services. Why am I doing this? I get a kick out of helping business owners and these 60 minute consultations help to give me a quick way to speak to more people.
- If you feel you might want ongoing help, you can see it as an introduction to my business coaching and advice . This is a “try before you buy” offer because, you’ll be only too aware that, regardless of how I’ve helped other business owners, what matters is how I can prove I can help you. Personal chemistry is also key.
You’ve got nothing to lose. You’ll get help or at least be pointed in the right direction.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and tell me why you feel stuck and would like some support.
Just be aware that my time for these sessions is restricted and I can only do two a week. Get in now and get towards the front of the queue.
If You Become A Client, I Get Most Of My Fees When You Confirm You’re Making The Progress
Because of the way I choose to work, mainly getting paid from the improvement in your results, it’s as important to me to choose the right clients as it is for you to choose the right business coach and advisor.
What Other People Have To Say About This Free Service
As I said above, there is no obligation to buy my services and these comments are all by people who didn’t become clients but found my free advice very helpful.
“Incredibly insightful, thanks.”
Boris van Hemmen
“Our chat has been a big help. Thanks for the time and effort you spent.” Chrissie Vowles-Barrett
“After a turbulent period, I was lacking focus and drive. I decided to use Paul’s free business SOS not expecting much, however, I received an in depth email which clarified my options and helped me implement immediate changes within my business.” Jill Crowther
Other Options To Get My Help
If you’d prefer to start with a shorter “getting to know you” chat before deciding if you want the free Business SOS, that’s fine too provided you’re looking for an ongoing relationship.
Email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and tell me you’d like a chat before the Business SOS. This means I won’t do as much preparation but I’d still to like to know what your business does and your website address, if you have one.
Another option is that we can do the entire Business SOS by email if it’s hard for you to arrange a time to talk. Just be aware that I’m likely to ask more detailed questions up front before I start giving you my ideas because I can’t clarify if my ideas are relevant when I’m not talking to you. Again email me at Paul@BusinessDevelopmentAdvice.com and make it clear you’d like the email version of the Business SOS.
I have written the following free reports. Download them to experience my ideas before you talk to me:
- The Six Steps Profit Formula
The Profit Tipping Point – on another website, Differentiate Your Business. Marketing Secrets For Small Businesses – on another website, The Business Coaching Blog.
These last two websites have been taken offline while I make adjustments. By all means, email me and ask for the two you can’t get to.
Paul Simister BA FCA MBA CGMC