Are You And Your Business Stuck And Are You Unsure What To Do To Get Unstuck?
Get A Free, Confidential, No Obligation,
60 Minutes One To One Business SOS
(Second Opinion Session)
*UK Businesses Only*.
If you’re frustrated because your business is stuck or struggling, and you’re unsure what to do, I want to help you get unstuck. You can then get back to enjoying your life as a successful business owner.
Nearly all business owners will get stuck as some stage and many get stuck several times.
If you have any of these issues that make you feel uncertain:
- You have a clear vision for the business you want but you’re overwhelmed by all the things you could, and perhaps should be doing;
- You’re finding it harder than you expected to get established with customers and to convince them to buy and order;
- You’ve achieved your original goal for your business but you’re unsure where to go next;
- You’re working too many hours in your business and it’s causing trouble at home but it’s hard to see how you can cut back;
- You have hit an issue that is holding back your business and you feel unsure about the best options; or
- You fear you might lose control of your business as it grows; or
- You’re fighting against a chronic health problem whilst building your business.
I can help you with my free 60 minutes Business SOS (Second Opinion Session). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me you’d like a Business SOS and then tell me why you feel stuck.
What we talk about depends on you but here are a few ideas:
- How to get more customers or how to persuade your existing customers to buy more and more often.
- How to maintain control of your business as it grows.
- How to set a new strategy for your business or how to make it stand out from your competitors.
- How to find your way past a key constraint or obstacle that’s stopping you from making progress.
- How to set clear priorities and maintain your focus so that you can reach your goals quickly.
You can see this session either as:
- A one-off, no obligation free service to help you at a time when things are difficult; or
- As an introduction to my business coaching and advice and a chance for you to experience it, if you feel you want or need ongoing help.
You’ve got nothing to lose. Email me at email@example.com and tell me why you feel stuck and would like some advice, help or support.
Let’s look at these two options in more detail before I explain why you should listen to me:
A One-Off No Obligation Helpful Call
My Business SOS is a genuine attempt to give business owners who need a little help, the advice, support and encouragement they want. I do it because I enjoy helping people and, if I can solve your problem in the free session, I will. I don’t hold anything back. It is not a disguised sales presentation.
A Free Trial Of My Business Coaching & Advice If You Feel You Need More Help
You’ll get the same Business SOS experience designed to show how your business can be improved and, hopefully, you’ll be impressed enough to ask about my services. That’s right, you have to ask based on how well you feel this free session has helped you.
Unlike many other coaches, if you then decide to become a client, I only ask you to pay when you’ve seen an improvement in your business. My aim from the very beginning is to make you better off from talking to me.
In subsequent coaching calls, we’ll develop a plan to help you get from where you are to where you want to be and then implement the plan together, adjusting it, if necessary, as we go along.
Over the longer term, it’s about making you more self-sufficient in setting your strategy and developing marketing and operation plans and putting them into action effectively so your business becomes more successful.
Because of the way I choose to work, getting paid from the improvement in your results, it’s as important to me to choose the right clients as it is for you to choose the right business coach and advisor. I have to be selective about who I can help because I only get paid when you believe I’ve helped you. How you react within the Business SOS is an important part of my process and I have to believe you really want to do be coached.
This Business SOS service is more for established business owners than for people who are thinking about starting a business.
To get this first 60 minutes free session, all you have to do is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask for a Business SOS and tell me why you’re stuck.
Alternatively, read on to find out why I’m the person who can help you and your business during this challenging time.
Why Listen To My Business Advice?
- My focus is on helping you to improve your sales, profit and cash flow after getting your business unstuck and re-focused. My core skills are in marketing, finance and business strategy.
- I have more than 35 years business experience. I’ve been a self employed business consultant, coach and advisor since 1995 and worked with different businesses ranging from the head offices of plc’s through to “one man bands”( just like me). These days I concentrate on helping owner-managers.
- As well as having plenty of experience, I am well qualified. I am a Chartered Accountant and have an MBA (master of business administration) degree. I’m also a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach. You can be confident that you’ll get a professional service.
- I work hard to keep my business skills up-to-date. So far, I’ve read and reviewed on Amazon a total of 414 business books. Yes this is geeky but I’m passionate about having the knowledge needed to help you as a business owner.
Here are my thoughts on the 12 Best Business Books for Business Owners.
- I have written the following free reports, if you want to experience my ideas before you talk to me:
All you have to do to ask for a Business SOS, is to email me at email@example.com and tell me why you feel you want help at the moment.
What Other People Have To Say About This Free Service
As I said above, there is no obligation to buy my services and these comments are all by people who didn’t become clients but found my free advice very helpful.
“Incredibly insightful, thanks.”
Boris van Hemmen
“Our chat has been a big help. Thanks for the time and effort you spent.” Chrissie Vowles-Barrett
“After a turbulent period, I was lacking focus and drive. I decided to use Paul’s free business SOS not expecting much, however, I received an in depth email which clarified my options and helped me implement immediate changes within my business.” Jill Crowther
I Know You Want A Quick Response
I know you want support quickly. My aim is to reply to your email within a few hours and to be talking to you within three working days.
Email me right now at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you feel stuck and a little about your business to arrange an appointment.
Sometimes I don’t feel I can offer enough help to justify taking up your time with a telephone appointment. In these situations, I try to give you the help I can by email.
You Risk Nothing And Have Plenty To Gain From A Business SOS
You’ve got nothing to lose from emailing me at email@example.com and asking for a free Business SOS and you could have plenty to gain.
Do nothing and you’re stuck with the problem. That doesn’t make sense and especially if the problem could be getting worse.
I am semi-retired and I only work with a small number of clients. This Business SOS is my way of giving much needed help to more business owners than I can help through my paid services. I accept that most people who take up this offer won’t want to buy from me but I enjoy the challenge of helping you.
If There Is Potential From Us Working Together On Your Business, I Guarantee A 500% Return On Your Investment
If you decide that you want to take things further, the way I work is very unusual. If we both believe there is plenty of opportunity for extra profit in your business, then I guarantee a 500% return on your investment in my fees. I also believe that I should be paid from the extra money you make and not before.
If you’d like to know more, please read FAQS About My Services.
Other Options To Get My Help
If you’d prefer to start with a shorter “getting to know you” chat before deciding if you want the free Business SOS, that’s fine too. Again, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me you’d like a chat before the Business SOS. This means I won’t do as much preparation but I’d still to like to know what your business does and your website address, if you have one.
Another option is that we can do the entire Business SOS by email if it’s hard for you to arrange a time to talk. Just be aware that I’m likely to ask more detailed questions up front before I start giving you my ideas because I can’t clarify if ideas are relevant when I’m not talking to you. Again email me at email@example.com and make it clear you’d like the email version of the Business SOS.
I also recommend you download and read my free report, The Six Steps Profit Formula. People tell me it’s very good.
Try Me To See How I Can Help You For Free
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you feel stuck and I’ll get back to you quickly.
Thank you for reading and, if you’re not ready to take action right now, please bookmark this page so that you’ve captured my Business SOS offer and contact details so that you can find it when you are ready.
You may also be interesting in seeing my list of the 12 Best Business Books To Give You A Great Business Education.
Paul Simister BA FCA MBA CGMC
Helpful Articles On This Website
Please click on this link for more articles about Business Problems & Mistakes
Sample My Business Improvement Ideas
To gain an insight into my improvement ideas you should read my highly rated free report, The Six Steps Profit Formula (click on link or the image below). The six steps can be used as a diagnostic aid to help identify where the main constraint lies in your business which may be causing you to be stuck. The report also has plenty of tips on how you can move your business forward.