Increase Your Profits Quickly On A “No Win, No Fee” Basis
If your business is losing money or it’s not as profitable as you want it to be, you’re probably in one of two situations:
- You’ve been aware of the problem for some time because your marketing and sales activities are struggling to generate leads and then convert those leads into paying customers. You will have been worrying about this for some time and tried various marketing initiatives with little success.
- You’re in shock after a difficult meeting with your accountants. Based on the top line sales revenue you’ve been monitoring, you thought things were good but your accountant has told you that margins are down and overheads are up.
Either way, you have a choice:
- To continue to work on your own to correct your underlying problems. I recommend an injection of new ideas with the Profitable Growth Strategies training.
- To turn to a profit coach like me, who will work with you to increase your sales and margins and to reduce your costs.
What Is A Profit Coach?
A profit coach works with you one-to-one as the business owner or with you and your managers and sales and marketing staff to improve the value of the margins generated from sales and to reduce your costs.
A Quick Profits Coach has an emphasis on generating improved results quickly by finding and exploiting the best opportunities in your business.
If we work together, we’ll
- Look at the reasons why your business isn’t as [profitable as you want and decide whether the underlying problems are strategic or tactical. In my free report, The Six Steps Profit Formula, the first two steps are strategic and if that’s where your bigger problems prove to be, we’ll move you over to the USP Coaching programme.
- Identify the best opportunities for quick profits that arise from hidden assets and underexploited opportunities.
- Put together an improvement plan and then take action, focusing on the weakest areas first.
- Create KPIs (key performance indicators) to help you to monitor and track the improvements you’re making.
Is Profit Coaching Right For You?
Do you have a cash flow problem?
If you do, my Cash Flow Coaching service is where we should start working together because that will help you to focus on your most critical issue. We will still look at profit improvement as part of the longer term solution to your cash flow problems.
Is your underlying business strong? Do you have products or services that give customers good value for money?
If yes, then the Quick Profits Coaching should work well but if not, you need to improve operational quality before we can look at improving your marketing.
Are you committed to making the changes in your business necessary to improve future performance?
Surprisingly some people are hard to help because they will keep rejecting improvement ideas. If you have doubts about your commitment to do whatever is necessary to make your business succeed, I recommend you work with someone to help you with your underlying fears and concerns.
I only provide one-to-one coaching to businesses based in the UK unless there is an exceptional reason why we should work together.
I have been a business consultant / coach / trainer since 1995. I am a qualified Chartered Accountant (although I don’t trade as one) and a certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach. I also have an MBA.
An emphasis on turning action into increased profit and cash flow is what I mean by saying I have “the mind of a finance director and the heart of a marketer.” You can read more About Me.
Your “The Coach Who Makes Sure You Get Paid First” Guarantee
Unlike most coaches, I do not expect you yo pay in advance for services that may or may not create the improvements you want.
I prove it to you first on a “no win, no fee” basis.
My principles are simple:
- You make money before I do.
- You will get at least a 500% return on investment on my fees.
Business coaches are not meant to work like this but I like to be different.I can afford to do it because of my successes in the past.
You can read more at My Guarantee.
I deliberately don’t work with many one-to-one clients but I love to work with nice people with interesting businesses.
Your Free, No Obligation First Quick Profits Coaching Session
If you’re interested in working with me as your profit coach and you’re based in the UK, please email me at email@example.com.
We can arrange a free, no obligation first coaching session.
While this is also a “getting to know you call”, my aim is to add value and to help you to improve your business results. I don’t hold back my ideas on the basis that you should pay me first.
It’s never made sense to me when I’ve heard other coaches say they deliberately don’t solve the problem in the first free call, even if they can. I don’t think like that. If I can help you in a few minutes, I will. I work on the basis that if I do good for you, you will rave about me and my ideas to other business owners.
Earlier, I said you have a choice.
To continue to struggle on your own or to take action.
That action is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a free profit consultation.
When Should You Take Action?
I find the diagram below helpful to think about a business going through difficult times.
Company A has the time to look at what’s happening, wait to see if action is needed and then to properly diagnose it.
Things are much more difficult for company B. It’s been slow to recognise the problem and then made a faulty diagnosis that led to the wrong treatment before finding the right way out of the difficulty.
Company C got into trouble quickly and it couldn’t be saved.
You need to call me if your situation is between A and B. We’ve got time to put things right.
If you’re already at B, I’m going to need a great deal of convincing to take you on as a “no win, no fee” client because of the probability that you’re already on the path of company C.
Email me NOW at email@example.com and ask for a free consultation, before it’s too late.
Who Is Paul Simister?
Paul Simister is a business coach based in Birmingham, in the West Midlands of the UK.
He helps clients with his “heart of a marketer and mind of an accountant” approach and specialises in treating the two main symptoms of business problems – poor profitability and bad cash flow – and two of the main causes of those problems – a lack of clear differentiation and the absence of an effective performance measurement system.
Hybrid Connect Error : Connector could not be found