In my review of the book
The Co-Creation Paradigm by Venkat Ramaswamy & Kerimcan Ozcan
posted on Amazon.co.uk, I gave it 2 Stars.
Here is my review.
I found this hard going and returned it. It didn’t help that I didn’t have an empathy with the examples.
I was new to the work that Venkat Ramaswamy has done on co-creation and perhaps I’d have been better off starting with one of the earlier books or even his Harvard Business Review articles.There are many thousand of business books, you can see the full list of my reviews at Business Books Reviews by Paul Simister (Please click). I've also narrowed these down to a list of the 12 Best Business Books For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs (Please click).
Paul Simister is a business coach who helps business owners who are stuck or struggling with disappointing marketing, to get unstuck. You can then start attracting, converting and keeping more customers. If your business is based in the UK and you feel stuck, get a Business SOS consultation for up to 2 hours (please click) with me to get you unstuck.Don't forget to download and read my FREE Report - The SIX Steps PROFIT Formula: The Simple Rules That Every Small Business Owner Needs To Know available to download at Six Steps Report (Please click).
- 10 Ways For Any Business To Easily Make More Money! by Brian Koz & Shawn Casey
- Harvard Business Review On Managing Through a Downturn
- Personal Training Sales by Pat Rigsby
- Blue Ocean Strategy Expanded Edition by W Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne – 5 Stars
- Blue Ocean Shift by W Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne – 5 Stars