In my review of
Top 100 Tips for Business Turnaround by Paul Davis
posted on Amazon.co.uk, I gave the book Three Stars. This means it is Worthwhile.
Here is my book review.
I don’t think this works
It starts with a series of short tips and questions about how to manage a business better.
At that stage, I was thinking this isn’t a book about business turnaround. Fortunately it eventually got more focused.
I didn’t disagree with anything that was written.
My problem is with the format. In a turnaround situation, I think business owners need a process to follow and not a random list of short tips.
Even if you think one is relevant, you don’t get enough details to do anything about it.
Get To Know Me
- Jeffrey S. Davis and Mark Cohen on The 24-Hour Turnaround: How Amazing Entrepreneurs Succeed In Tough Times
- Turnaround Guidelines for Businesses in Decline or Distress by Hendrik S. Palm
- Business Turnaround by Harry Moore
- Corporate Turnaround by Michael Teng
- The Turnaround Experience by Thomas F Schopflocher