Rich Schefren is one of my business heroes, and here he gives advice on how to scale your online business quickly in this 7-minute video.
It’s relatively easy to start a business, but much more difficult to grow it to a level where it means your income and lifestyle objectives. Too often, business owners work too many hours for too little money.
Here is the video, and I’ll give you some more thoughts below it.
I still like my original business coaching framework called the Eight Pillars of Business Prosperity. Frameworks are important because they help to give you structure when it’s all to easy to get swamped by everything that needs to be done.
The 8 Pillars are:
- Your Key Measures – if you don’t know what’s going on, you can’t make the right decisions.
- Your Inner Game – all the way from vision to how you manage your time.
- Your Strategic Positioning – Your choice of niche and how you differentiate your business within it.
- Your Lead Generation Processes – how you persuade potential prospects to reach out to you.
- Your Lead Conversion Process – how you turn prospective enquiries into customers and sales orders.
- Your Revenue Regeneration Processes – how you create regular customers.
- Your Team of Employees and Suppliers.
- Systems & Processes – how you make your business less reliant on your own actions.