Rich Schefren is one of my business heroes, and here he gives advice on the top ten lessons for entrepreneurs in this 11-minute video.
While Rich is most famous for helping online entrepreneurs, these points will resonate with anyone who runs a business that operates mainly offline.
Here is the video.
Here is a summary of the 10 points he covered:
1) The Most Dangerous Number in Business is 1
2) People That Lie To Themselves Will Lie To You
3) Help Those Who Are Willing To Help Themselves
4) Anyone Who Thinks That Letters After Their Name or Certifications That They Acquired Will Make Them Successful, Will Never Be Successful
5) Be Aware of People Who Want To Hand You Their Business Card Before They Know Whether They Can Help You
6) People Who Live For The Weekend Are Not People Who You Want To Be Friend With As an Entrepreneur
7) If You Can’t Make Yourself Happy No One Else Can Either
8) Life Never Gets Simpler
9) Consequences Have Consequences
10) Everything That You Do Matters