In my Amazon.co.uk review of this book,
21 Quick Ways to Get More Clients by Kevin Donlin,
I gave it Four Stars.
This means I think it is Good and Well Worth Reading.
Here is my book review.
A marketing book for owners who don’t want to read a marketing book
This is a light, easy to read book about marketing and how to get more customers and clients.
If you read plenty of marketing books, then you won’t learn much.
On the other hand if you want to know more but you can’t face a traditional, heavy book on marketing, then this short book packed with practical tips is for you.
It’s also a good reminder of things that you know you should be doing but perhaps you’re not.
Paul Simister is a business coach who helps business owners who are stuck, get unstuck. If your business is based in the UK, you can have a free Business SOS consultation with me.
There are many thousand of business books, you can see the full list of my reviews at Business Books Reviews by Paul Simister. I’ve also narrowed these down to a list of the 12 Best Business Books For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs.
- How to Keep Your Clients If You’re a Personal Trainer by Julian Flynn
- Free & Easy Ways To Promote Your Massage, Spa & Wellness Business: Volume 1 by Felicia Brown
- Get More Clients by Shaun Moseley
- How To Write Headlines That Get Opened by Debra Atkinson
- More Clients… More Often… More Money by Jim Gehrke