When I reviewed Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham, I gave it a Five Star rating. I think it’s essential reading for most small business owners.
Summary: Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: Review and Analysis of Abraham’s Book
Does the Summary of the book capture enough of the good bits to be worth being as well as or instead of the main book?
When I review the summary on Amazon.co.uk, I gave it Four Stars. This means Good.
Here is my book review.
Good but the full book is better
The summary is well written and presents a nice précis of the longer book.
Jay Abraham is a legendary marketing consultant who has helped tens thousands of small businesses directly and indirectly. He and another author, Michael Gerber, have laid the foundations for much of the small business coaching and consulting done by many of us around the world.
I regard the main book as essential reading for any small business owner who wants to do better and I’ve written quite a long review for it.
This summary acts as a nice taster and if you are a member of kindle unlimited, then I recommend you read it before deciding to buy the original.
However if you can’t get access to it for free, I think the current £5.99 is expensive for what’s on offer here. This isn’t one of those cases where a good concept or idea that makes interesting reading for 10 to 20 pages has been stretched into a much longer book by unnecessary padding.
If you’re interested in the main book by Jay Abraham, there seem to be two different but similar titles. I think these are the same book and not an outdated and updated versions so you can go for the best price:
1) Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got: Twenty-One Ways You Can out-Think, out-Perform and out-Earn the Competition (2000)
2) Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got: What To Do When Times Are Tough (2001)
If you have a small business and you’re either ambitious or you need to make changes to boost performance, you need to know about Jay Abraham and his ideas for extra customers, sales and profit.Business Books Reviews by Paul Simister (Please click). I've also narrowed these down to a list of the 12 Best Business Books For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs (Please click).
Get To Know Me
[sos]Don't forget to download and read my FREE Report - The SIX Steps PROFIT Formula: The Simple Rules That Every Small Business Owner Needs To Know available to download at Six Steps Report (Please click).
- Summary: Money-Making Secrets of Marketing Genius Jay Abraham and Other Marketing Wizards: Review and Analysis of Abraham’s Book
- Summary: The Sticking Point Solution: Review and Analysis of Abraham’s Book
- The Sticking Point Solution by Jay Abraham
- Summary: The Tipping Point: Review and Analysis of Malcolm Gladwell’s Book
- Summary: Money Hunt: Review and Analysis of Spencer and Ennico’s Book