I have identified a tightly defined business library that’s suitable for entrepreneurs and business owners.
The list will keep developing as I find new books I don’t think a business owner should be without but I don’t want the list to exceed twelve books so I’m going to get to the stage where putting a new book in means taking an old favourite out. If you need helping applying the ideas, it may be time for a complimentary Business SOS.
I’ve read and reviewed hundreds of business books and you can discover the full list at Business Book Reviews including the ratings up to 5 Stars.
The Twelve Best Business Books For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
These are the twelve books I currently recommend most strongly. Below the list, I explain why the books are included. The links take you to reviews on this website and not to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber – *****
- Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham – *****
- The Genghis Khan Guide to Business by Brian Charles John Warnes – *****
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes – *****
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch – *****
- The Brain Audit By Sean D’Souza – *****
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W Chan Kim and Renee A Mauborgne – *****
- The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard & Spencer Johnson – *****
- Profits Aren’t Everything They’re the Only Thing by George Cloutier – *****
- Forget the Urgent!: Rather Focus On The Important by Matias Birrell and Javier Arevalo – *****
- TBA – a book about what I call the “inner game” of the business owner, my provisional choice is Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- TBA – a book about clearer thinking and better decision making. My provisional choice is Thinking Smarter by Michael Kallett.